12826847

Hi Jo,How are you. I have a very tricky one for you ?I

Customer Question

Hi Jo,
How are you. I have a very tricky one for you ?
I was director of a public company in the UK and I never got a contract
I was put on the board by a fund manager who controlled a concert party and I was made at of verbal promises about bonuses. I never got anything in writing. Anyways I sold some toxic assets in a trust that the plc. was beneficiary of and the assets were not on the books. I tried to put them on the fixed assets schedule but corporate auditors said that
we did not have proof of purchase so we could not. There is a really big fish involved he is a lord in the house of Parliaments and basically when him and his partner the 2 large clients of the fund manager put money into the company after it came out of a CVA there funds came from the fund managers fund in Singapore and were wired into the trusts bank account in the US and then they bought some insurance polices. Now I sold these policies and payed myself my bonus and wired the funds to my Business account in the UK then wired money to another personal account in the UK then I wired the funds out to a bank account in Ireland
them I wired them to Barclays bank in jersey and it was held in a fiduciary account with my fathers number 1 , now according to my intelligence the account was frozen and the lord in the house of parliaments wrote the chairman of Barclays a letter saying that the 270,000 usd that I payed myself was supposed to go to the company account now since the letter came from a lord in the house of parliaments the chairman of Barclays bank PLC in the UK jumped and returned the funds to the company. Then the chairman of Barclays
put it against there insurance company and the insurance company went looking for the funds they tracked them down and about 10 months after I did the transaction they filed a complaint with the police and Barclays bank in Jersey in the channel islands now want me to go there and make a statement to prove these funds are mine. I obviously don't have a commission agreement to prove these funds are mine and
when I leave the office my dads number 1 lawyer in jersey said they will arrest me. how do I find out if there is an arrest warrant out for me in the Uk or I am just wanted for questioning
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Thanks ffor requesting me but its not really my area.
I will opt out for others
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I'm okay at the moment I have the information I need

there is no arrest warrant for me at this point in time if it changes then I will know. Otherwise they the police want to question me so if they were to get me to incriminate myself then they can do something but they do not have enough to get a court order to issue an arrest warrant