75100385

I got told by the chief engineer that I should shut my cabin

Customer Question

I got told by the chief engineer that I should shut my cabin to night, I told him I lock it he replied ooh well I have a master key
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

Could you please explain your situation a little more and say what you would like to know and I can assist you

JACUSTOMER-k3lsdx5l- : I'm working onboard a IOM flagged vsl. I won't to know if it's sexual harassment being told I should shut my door to night when I'm sleeping, my reply was I lock it. The chief engineer said not to worry I have a master key. Implying I was not safe in my cabin or that's how I took it
JACUSTOMER-k3lsdx5l- : Before this was said the topic of conversation was dildows and ass rape
JACUSTOMER-k3lsdx5l- : However it was not mentioned in the same sentence as breaking in to my cabin. It just followed on from
Alex Watts : Is this an employment law question?