13262538

My partner has taken my baby daughter (DOB 20/03/2013) out

My partner has taken my baby daughter (DOB 20/03/2013) out of the country to Croatia without my knowledge or consent. (yesterday)
We are unmarried and my name is ***** ***** daughters birth certificate.
She is a Russian national and I suspect she will now be planning to stay there.
There is no residency order although of recent months she has been living with my daughter in temporary accommodation in London with me visiting twice a week. (since mid November 2014) We have been amicable and indeed spent Christmas together.
My questions are:
1) Did she need my consent and has she committed an offence.?
To confirm she has not asked my permission, I have not unreasonably withheld ect. I have had no knowledge of the arrangements.
2) Should I report this to the Police because A. She may not return. B. If she does return I will need some sort of audit trail with regard to previous behaviour when we come to look at residency orders ect.
Phil Lambert ***********
What makes you believe that she will not return?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

She has terminated the lease on her flat and been living in a hotel for six weeks, it looks likely she has gone to live with her Husband (although separated for 5 years never divorced) in either Croatia or Montenegro, sorry its all a bit Jeremy Kyle

Your ex needed your permission to take the child out of the country - and her failure to do so may amount to Child Abduction if she does not intend to return the child to the UK.
Croatia is a signatory of the Hague Convention On Abducted Children which means that there is a wayto retrieve the Child via the Courts.
You need to contact the Charity
www.reunite.org
who will be able to help guide you through the system
Please ask if you need further details