12826847

T-Mobile collect 268 pounds through direct debts for October

Customer Question

T-Mobile collect 268 pounds through direct debts for October and excessive amounts then after while I used to pay 8 pounds / month. they changed the agreements because we fixed it over the telephone and I do not have document from them. 755 pounds in four months while previously I used to pay 8 pounds a month. They say I was allowed 250 minutes while I was allowed 400 minutes.
You mean you used 400 when the balance was 250?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am on pension credit and I accepted the line because it was giving 400 minutes free and 500 text free. All the previous months I was using it on these bases suddenly they say the contract was for 250 minutes only and that they were not the one who discussed the deal with me over the telephone. A third party company call 'Chitter Chatter' were the one who done the deal with me. I am broke, I have no money to live.

Did you agree to that reduction over the phone?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No I have not agree anything. It was a sudden information from them and they do say that this agreement was there from the start of the contract i.e. from December 2013.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This is too much. If you took the money and have no answer to me please let me know. I am not happy at all. I do not need your answer and I want to have my money back please.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you, I see you have opted out my colleague.
Have you got it in writing you are entitled to 400 mins?