12826847

sept 2nd my husband was arrested for domestic violence..since

Customer Question

sept 2nd my husband was arrested for domestic violence..since then he called me and texted me ...i felt i could answer back to him telling him what i feel and that what he s done to me all these years stopped and i m not scared of him anymore..few days ago he called me to ask to see his son for christmas time bagging me and saying he s sorry for everything he changed and he want to come back...i said no i will never get him back but he can see his son in presence of his dad..now he s asking me to let my child to go to his woman who was cheated on me while he was with me ...saying no to him his woman sent me horrible insulting messages ...now they threat me with me bridging the bail condition even i m not on bail he is ...how could my stupidity to not call the police letting them know he contacted me and me texting him back could affect my credibility on court next month on the trial?thank u
The fact that you have accepted ad responded to his messages could be used against you. You have said anything particularly undermining on these facts but it does tends to suggest you are not particularly afraid of him and are willing to allow breaches. It depends what is in your statement. If it is just to allow child access it is probably not the worst breach.
That said, he can always get a contact order from the family court and he will get far more than you are currently offering.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

All my texts were about what he did to me and show him that he will not hurt me again as i will not alowed it anymore...what should i do now ? should i call the police officer who deal with my case and explain everything to him?

It is a mater for you really. It isn't going to make much difference either way because you still didn't report it immediately.
Breaches of bail shouldn't realy be encouraged but I think we are all realistic about how often it takes place especially with domestics.