75100385

Dear Sirs,We at TRAVCO LLP have submitted a 'BG'

Customer Question

Dear Sirs, We at TRAVCO LLP have submitted a 'BG' claim to Commercial Bank "Russky Slaviansky Bank" worth U$D100,000.00 with what we believe were all the requirements to validate our claim. They have come back to us with a 'refusal' claiming the following: 1) The required documents certifying that the Beneficiary forwarded to the Principal the requirement to pay the funds according to the procedure specified in the agreement s/n dated Dec.5,2005, were not provided to the bank. (We believe, this is a play of words as the 'Contract' signed by both parties have the 'procedures' clearly stated. 2) The requirement contains a mistake in the identification codes of the Bank Guarantee. (As I've checked that our Guarantee Reference numbers are all correct, Nowhere in our claim have they pointed out the 'mistake' they say we have made.) Your help with this matter will be highly appreciated. Thank you & best regards, ***** ***** XXXXXXX Credit Manager TRAVCO LLP

Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : Could you please explain your situation a little more?