29905560

Difficult Employee, not only failed in his duty but he obstructed

Customer Question

Difficult Employee, not only failed in his duty but he obstructed others from doing their job. Having attempted to resolve the issues informally internally, now need to follow Employment Law, formal procedure. An employee of 11+ years of service failed to deliver and prevented others from doing job. His continued presence would most certainly have resulted in the business failing. The club has suffered a huge financial loss as a direct result of his neglect of duty.
Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What are you hoping to achieve?

Ben Jones :

Hi, not sure if you saw my initial query above - What are you hoping to achieve in this situation?