12826847

Hi my name is ***** ***** got court case for assoult police officer

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** got court case for assoult police officer in there sell room she say I bite here finger but I now I did not do I was in court case in Crawley I plead not guilty I ask to see are video off there sell room but way did not have it I been realist on bail to go to worthing court what can I get for Samthing I now I did not do I now from my hurt there I did not bite here finger
How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi I want there you refund me and I don't want to ask you any more quostion thanks dovile