75100385

I own an apartment in Malvern and rent it out. I would like

I own an apartment in Malvern and rent it out. I would like to sign it over to my two children and to be put in trust until I die.
Firstly, can this be done and is it advisable?
Secondly, my daughter is on working tax credit and if the above was possible, would this be affected?
I would also like to make my will and to do a power of attorney and would like to know your charges.
Yours truly,
J Christine Travis (Ms)
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Nicola,

Yes, I am happy to wait.

Please note this will be a one off question, therefore I am happy to have paid a one off price of £38, however I do not want this amount taken off my card month on month.

Christine

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I will ask Customer Support to contact you re billing.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
A) yes you can do this as an investment for your child. It will be protected and used for the benefit of your child. It is easy to do assuming there is no mortgage.
b) yes if she uses it to rent out or to live in it will need to be declared and may be considered an asset so may affect benefits.
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience