12826847

if the name on a breath alcohol test readout is different from

if the name on a breath alcohol test readout is different from the charge sheet,do I have grounds to appeal the charge?
Why is there a different name?
How bad is the difference?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my name on all paperwork from the police was either;

Robert Anthony wroe or Robert wroe

the readout had rowe robert

I am really sorry but that is not realistically a good point.
There is case law on what makes these things defective and it literally has to be such that no person could understand it was for them.
In any event, all that would happen is that CPS would apply to amend the charge to read the correct particulars.
Obviously people give alias names to the police all the time and so end up charged in incorrect names. There has long since been a provision for dealing with that.
This isn't an alias. It isn't really even the wrong name. It is just an error which they will correct.
Sorry if that is bad news.