75100385

Hi and thankyou.My neighbour and myself have our porches

Hi and thankyou. My neighbour and myself have our porches being built in the new year - as my neighbour is financially unable to finance at the moment, I have offered to pay the works in full aprox 9-10 K with her paying me back when funds allow. would you be able to help with a legal document so both parties can sign . giving peace of mind to both parties. I AWAIT YOUR REPLY Sylvia XXXXXXXXX-XXXXX MRS.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : All you need is a simple contract on a letter which says something like.
Alex Watts : I ( her name ) agree to let ( you ) pay for a new porch being built in the sum of £ xxxx
Alex Watts : The amount will be repaid over a period of x months/years
Alex Watts : You may wish to set a monthly repayment here but not necessary.
Alex Watts : Upon default then the whole balance becomes due and the facility is subject to being withdrawn at any time.
Alex Watts : That will be binding in court if you both sign.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?