29905560

Hi there i have a contact in America who keeps asking me for

Hi there i have a contact in America who keeps asking me for money and yes i have sent some to her lawyer she as informed me to pay some more money today and that i will be picked up in the uk took to the airport and fly out to LA. I have know travel documents in front of me and she just asked me to pack a case to the States and be there via 3rd of January. I wondering if this is all a scam Can please someone give me some advice thank you.
Ben Jones : Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. do you have details of the lawyer and where they are based so I can check if they are genuine
Customer:

hi there lawyer Colinbarrpowell

Customer:

Name is***** who collects money from western union

Customer:

callenbarr powell

Customer:

*****@******.***

Ben Jones :

Hi sorry I was offline by the time you had replied. You have given me two different spellings of the lawyer's name, can you please clarify which one is correct. Also where are they based in the USA? Finally, the email you provided has been blocked, so can you please omit the first part (before the @, and just type in the last part after the @, thanks

Customer:

*****@******.*** that the firm, lawyer Daryl Pustoy

Customer:

Mr pustoy based indinapolis

Ben Jones :

Hi, I have checked the Indianapolis Bar Register and there is no lawyer with that name registered to practice there. Also it is highly unlikely that lawyers would accept money in that way via Western Union – the circumstances strongly suggest that this is a scam.

If you wish to report this, all scams can be reported to Action Fraud on 0300(###) ###-####or by visiting http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud. You may also report this to your local police station as they are capable of dealing with scam reports, although they will rarely get involved unless you have suffered any losses.

Hope this clarifies your position? If you could please let me know that would be great, thank you