UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

Hi there,I am currently applying for British Citizenship.

Customer Question

Hi there,
I am currently applying for British Citizenship. I have a one question regarding referee.
One of my referee is over 25 age, he is a security Guard and is not a British citizen. He is also an retired British army.
Can this person acts as my referee?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question.
You must have two referees, the professional referee can be of any nationality, however the second referee must be a British citizen.
I hope this answers your question if however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please do not hesitate to ask further questions until you are satisfied with my answer.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
I hope this answers your question, if so please provide a rating so I can get credited for my time.