75100385

Have pleaded guilty to a charge of perverting the course of

Customer Question

Have pleaded guilty to a charge of perverting the course of justice. I pleaded guilty as I was arrested and at the interview and the case have been referred to the Early Guilty Plea court. Solicitor is confident I will avoid a custodial sentence. However, previous cases that have gone to trial have got between 3 to six months. If a sentence is given in the court of say 3 months, what kind of reduction would you get under the early Plea Scheme? Additionally if sentenced to community service, what kind of activities would they expect you to carry out?
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this,
Alex Watts : You are entitled to 1/3rd discount
Alex Watts : This means for example if you were sentenced to 3 months it would be reduced to 2
Alex Watts : can I clarify anything for you about this today please?