12826847

Can I inform BBC/watchdog about a complaint I have against

Customer Question

Can I inform BBC/watchdog about a complaint I have against Apple.
I was recently told that there was no complaint forms in the apple store, regarding their 3 rrr's which means reapair/refund/ replacement Regarding 24" imac of mine which was bought at PC world in 2010 and has now given me problems, thes problems consist of my computer shutting down irratically. Their advisory service told me that because my computer was a Vintage model and spare parts were not available there was only a possability that this case could be refundable or replaced???. The apple store in westfield Shepherds Bush said that this was not possible as the goods were bought from a retail shop such as PC world. The Eu law with apple says that I have a gaurantee for 6 years if the same was bought in the Uk i.e Wales and England or 5 years for Scotland. Apple in
Westfield refuse to go any further on the subject of refund/replacement.The computer is still within the gaurantee requirements and I have the receipt to prove that this is the case. I have been mistreated by Apple in the UK. Where do I stand with this case.
Can I report this matter to BBC watchdog. Thank you for your assistance in this matter
My email address is *****@******.*** / Phone number ***********
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question was meant for the BBC's Watchdog programme.
JustAnswer matches people with questions to Professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Since my computer keeps cutting out i was unable to continue my message or get any feed back.

1. Apple treated my iMac as Vintage

2.Upgraded my computer to 10.6.8 version instead of looking for the real

reason

3. Was informed to make a complaint because i still had 2 years from the date of purchase.

4. PC world in Brentford were the retailers where the iMac was bought,

inspite of having the receipt dated 15.2.2010

5. every step I tried to take to resolve the matter was in vain

6.several of the reps from Apple said that this claim form could be got from an apple store, but the store said that they did not have the complaint form ???

7.what do I do or where else can I take this matter to be resolved i have now decided to take this matter through the Media forces

i.e. BBC watchdog or BBC/Rip of Britain of BBC/Panorama

is this ok to do so or do you have any other advice?

Thanks Terence Laughlin

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
What is the date of purchase and has the apple been repaired at all?