75100385

Hi -I HAVE A GOLF G60 MK2 -IDECIDED TO HAVE MY ST/MTR REMANUFACRURED

Hi -I HAVE A GOLF G60 MK2 -IDECIDED TO HAVE MY ST/MTR REMANUFACRURED ONLY AS A PRECAUTION -IT WAS WORKING PERFECTLY. HOWEVER IT WOULD NOT WORK -AFTER THE REPARE,S- WHEN I REVEIVED IT BACK THE FIRST TIME IT DID NOT LOOK LIKE MY UNIT IT WOULD NOT WORK ON MY CAR AFTER MUCH BACK AND FORTH TO THE REPARE SHOP AND COST TO ME (lABUOR)IT STILL WOULD NOT WORK. I DECIDED TO BUY A BRAND NEW UNIT -WHICH STARTED THE CAR FIRST TIME WITH NO LOUD GRUNGING NIOSES .I HAVE BEEN OFFED MY MONEY BACK BUT THE SHOP WILL PUT THE OLD PARTS BACK ON TO IT WHAT EVER THEY WERE? I,M NOW CONSERNED THAT I WILL HAVE MY OLD UNIT BACK WHICH WORKED BEFORE AND WILL NOT FUNCTION NOW. WHAT ARE MY RIGHT,S HERE NEW UNIT COST £74.04 REGARDS ***** *****
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this
Alex Watts : You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
Alex Watts : If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
Alex Watts : The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
Alex Watts : If the matter is defended it will be set down for a trial. If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim and you will not need representation.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer:

Hi Alex thank u for that info- they will give refund which I have prev mentioned-, but I have no control over the unit condition when I get it back . after all it is the wrong one. and it probably wont work -considering it was perfect when they got it, I may end up with a goosed one back.and its cost me £££ in time /lab regards mike

Alex Watts : Yes which is why you can claim for your time and labour at £18 per hour.
Alex Watts : this is your claim
Alex Watts : Does that help?
Customer:

Hi -Ok -have I the right to ask them for a complete new unit to replace the damaged or wrong old unit -I believe there has been a mix up at there end and I have been given the wrong one !-or should I take the refund (6

Customer:

^

Alex Watts : Well if they damaged the old unit, you don't have a right to a brand new one, as that is not what you had, but like for like.
Customer:

sorry ill continue if I may of -£69) poundish -

Alex Watts : I would always consider taking a refund, as it is cash in your hand
Alex Watts : Does that help?
Customer:

So my unit should be 1- the correct one and 2- it should work when I get it back?- mike

Alex Watts : Yes that is correct.
Customer:

Ok Alex all the best for 2015 and thank u for u help regards mike

Alex Watts : And you Mike.
Alex Watts : If I could ask you to rate my answer before you go today, the button should be at the bottom
Alex Watts : If you need more help please click reply.