12826847

/MadamWe are a company based in Colombia wanting

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madam We are a company based in Colombia wanting to act as an agent to sell pharmacy products on-line to the UK, Canada and USA. We are acting as an agent to assist you in the purchase of prescription drugs from abroad. You understand that in your own country of residence these drugs may only be available by prescription and you authorize SleepingPills-online.com to source and purchase these medicines for you. Please see the link below of our terms and conditions. http://www.sleepingpills-online.com/terms-and-conditions We want to confirm that this is not an illegal practice providing this service in the UK, Canada and USA online. Please can you give us a quotation for your legal services to help clarify this matter? I will look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind Regards ***** *****

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for another company.
We match people with questions to Professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more but our professionals cannot work on your behalf.
Please also note that the Law category is only for UK Law and for questions regarding US or Canada Law you will be more likely to receive an answer if you post a question in those categories.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I want to act as an agent to assist others in the purchase of prescription drugs from abroad. You understand that in your own country of residence these drugs may only be available by prescription and you authorize SleepingPills-online.com to source and purchase these medicines for you.

Please see the link below of our terms and conditions.

http://www.sleepingpills-online.com/terms-and-conditions

I want to confirm that this is not an illegal practice providing this service in the UK online?

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

OK many Thanks

Thank you. We are continuing to look for a Professional to assist you; no need to reply further at this time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Any idea how much longer it will be to receive an answer?

I am sorry but JustAnswer cannot guarantee a time, however most questions are answered in a timely manner.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please continue with the question, thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do you have an up-date please ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please continue to find someone to assist

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nicola

Please proceed again to try and find the right professional.

Gordon

Hello Gordon,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Any up-date please?

Hello Gordon,
I can only apologise as we have not found an Expert to answer yet. Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

OK, please return the deposit.