13262538

after sending in my decree absolute I have had a letter back

after sending in my decree absolute I have had a letter back from the courts stating 'it was directed that you need to comply with the family procedure rule 7.32 (3) that is in your statement' I am completely confused as to what this is, can you help please.
I also have to confirm whether we have loved together since the decree nisi and whether I have given birth which is obviously straight forward.
Did you file a Statement setting out why you have delayed applying for the Decree Absolute?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi, yes a full statement was made as to the reason for delay which was simply for reasons of it being a completely amicable separation of which although we went our separate ways, we remain friends, sorted all arrangements and the urgency of completion seemed to pass us both by, as simple as that really

In that case you simply need to amend the Statement to include a paragraph which states
"The parties have not resumed co-habitation during this period and no child has been born to the Applicant"
Resign it and send it in
Please ask if you need further details