Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

Am thinking of selling my house to the on line national property

Am thinking of selling my house to the on line national property trade would look into it before considering but would you advise me to do this .
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.
My name is ***** ***** am happy to assist you with your enquiry.
I would advise that this be your last resort! Feel free to obtain a quote from them, but please note they will offer you a lot less for your property than you would get if you were happy to put your property on the market with a traditional Estate Agent.
Please be aware that although they may offer a certain Price, this may well get reduced after they had their Survey done, so be prepared to be knocked down on the price.
As regards ***** ***** will advertise that it can be done in 7 days, but in practice, it normally still takes at least 28 days, as it takes this time for any searches to be done and the necessary paperwork to be drawn up and signed. They will also recommend their "own recommended Solicitor" to act for you, but I would strongly recommend that you pick a local Solicitor of your choice, as he will be totally partial and "on your side".
I hope this helps, but please let me know if you require any further clarification.
Kind Regards
AL