12826847

My neightbour owes me six hundred pounds she got her friend

Customer Question

My neightbour owes me six hundred pounds she got her friend who is a court advocate to write to me .he wrote not in a official capacity but ss her friend he has made me look as if I,m the bad one between them they have come up with all sorts of allegations ,I can prove in court that I am telling the truth but this man is clearly to coherse and bully me into not taking legal action to return the money she owes me y
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is he able to use his influence as a court advocates unofficially to bully me into not taking my neighbour, his friend, to court and can I respond to him and what should i say
There is no reason he cannot write to you I'm afraid even in an official capacity.
It depends what you mean by 'court advocate'. If he is a solicitor then he can write to anybody he likes. If he is a barrister then he can write to others if he has done the public access course.
None of this really matters anyway. If she owes you money then you need to sue her. It is a small claims court sum so it will be cheap enough to do.
I wouldn't even bother to respond to this. It is nothing to do with him as he will well know.