12826847

THIS Agreement is intended to create an assured shorthold

Customer Question

THIS Agreement is intended to create an assured shorthold tenancy as defined in section 20 of the Housing Act 1988 and the provisions for the recovery of possession by the Landlord in section 21 thereof apply accordingly Together with the Fixtures Furniture and Effects therein and more particularly specified in the Inventory thereof signed by the parties TERM A term certain of 6 "months/ VMM from 1 August 1996 and thereafter from month to month . THE Tenant will — (a) Pay the Rent at the times and in the manner specified (b) Pay for all gas and electric light and power which shall be consumed or supplied on or to the Property during the tenancy and the amount of the water rate charged in respect of the Property during the tenancy and the amount of all charges made for the use of the telephone (if any) on the Property during the tenancy or a proper proportion of the amount of the rental or other recurring charges to be assessed according to the duration of the tenancy (c) Not damage or injure the Property or make any alteration in or addition to it (d) Preserve the Fixtures Furniture and Effects from being destroyed or damaged and not remove any of them from the Property (e) Leave the Furniture and Effects at the end of the tenancy in the rooms or places in which they were at the beginning of the tenancy ( (m) Perform and observe any obligation on the part of the Tenant arising under the Local Government Finance Act 1992 or regulations made thereunder to pay council tax and indemnify the Landlord against any such obligation which the Landlord may incur during the tenancy by reason of the Tenant's ceasing to be resident in the Property THE Landlord agrees with the Tenant as follows — (1) To pay and indemnify the Tenant against all assessments and outgoings in respect of the Property (except the water rate and any council tax payable by the Tenant under clause 4 above and except charges for the supply of gas or electric light and power or the use of any telephone) THIS Agreement shall take effect subject to the provisions of section 11 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985 if applicable to the tenancy 8. NOTICE under section 48 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987 My Question - I paid for many years HEATING OIL - but it says the landlord To pay and indemnify the Tenant against all assessments and outgoings in respect of the Property - so can i claim for Heating oil ? it only mentions Electricity and GAS which is NOT supplied with the property - no gas supply !

Also - what does POWER mean as it mentions electricity - gas ?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes i will wait - as I really appreciate having somebody with expert knowledge to answer the question

All best wishes

Jef

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes please

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

We ask you in view of the failure to provide and answer that the original question -

THIS Agreement is intended to create an assured short hold - be completely removed from your website

We will avail your offer of 25% discount on the next question we put to Just Answer