75100385

Hi my name is***** i want to know if i can i apply

Hi my name is ***** ***** i want to know if i can i apply for a British Nationality . I was convicted on the 15/06/07 ,my sentence was 6 months imprisonment,suspended for two years with a supervision Order for two years also. last year i applied my application was refused and they said that if i want to apply i need to wait 7 year .please if you can check that for me. thanks

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Sadly you need to wait 10 years.
The text is:
Up to 12 months’ imprisonment -Applications will normally be refused unless 10 years have passed since the end of the sentence.
If you look at the guidance from UKBA found at;
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/390163/2903307_requirements_an_booklet_dec_2014.pdf
Page 17
Therefore it needs to be 10 years.
I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.

I am just following up on this. Is there anything else I can help with? If so, please let me know.

Alex.