12826847

I wish to know if the person known as Stephen Payne who appeared

Customer Question

I wish to know if the person known as Stephen Payne who appeared at Maidstone Crown Court on the 11/12/ 2014 on a charge of the offence of assault by beating, harassment and a breach of a restraining order is the same person that lives at***** St Osyth, Clacton GBR CO16 8PT, my daughter was married to a man with that name, she left him because of his unreasonable behaviour, domestic abuse and failure to provide for her, she wishes to take a restraining order against him as he is still harassing her and stalking her, he has made threats to kill to her and a previous partner, she is terrified of him, this latest information came from a third party, but it has been verified by the court that a person of that name appeared in court on the 11/12/2014, but the person was unable under the data protection act to give his address.
This is a question and answer site.
We can answer questions about general situation but cannot conduct enquiries for you I'm afraid.