13262538

I have received court proceeding from my to be ex-wife and

Customer Question

I have received court proceeding from my to be ex-wife and we are both acting without solicitors. Her management company that is managing her file have ticked section 10 part 3 regarding financial order. They say that this is common practice and she does not need to file and financial order. My question is when I respond to this do I dispute this part of the form or do I not need to worry about it? She was never financial dependent on me and we have no assets and we have settled our finances outside of court and her is being amicable and reassured me that she will not be placing a financial order against me.

My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
It is indeed correct practice to tick those boxes as it makes it easier to apply for a final order dismissing all future claims you have against each other in the future
Simply ticking the box does not in fact trigger any financial claim at all
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details