75100385

I am a tenant in a housing associatio flat and they put a young

Customer Question

I am a tenant in a housing associatio flat and they put a young man in a flat above and he was keeping me awake all night with his friends coming and also they were takeing drugs so I reported it to the housing they had a word with him but things didn't change then the eldely man next door was upset with all that was going on and he had a word with him but since then he as had a grudge against me and on Monday myself and my next door nabour were talking in the passage out side my door and he told me that he was wonting to move as he had a letter saying that the case was closed against the young man upstairs and he wasn't happy about it and I told him that I have one too / today I had a visit off two women from housing telling me off for talking about people as he had been listerning to ower conversation and reported me but did not report my next door nabour as he was the one that menshoned his name I have been harassed by houeing befor acueing me of things I haven't said could you please give me some advice as I am really feeling ill with all this as I am 68 years old and can do with out this it as made me frightend to talk to enyone p .pennell
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

Have you complained to the Association?

Alex Watts :

Have you reported this to the Council?

Alex Watts : Are you able to respond?