75100385

i freelance as a nurse with an agency who pay me via what they

Customer Question

i freelance as a nurse with an agency who pay me via what they call Umbrella company but I am finding out that each time the agency send me a pay advice for sum total for the hours i have worked I am always finding that over half of the money was not paid into my bank account and in some cases nothing even was paid, for example a pay slip advised me my net pay was £1087.50p but what eventually got paid into my bank account was £568 another example was advice that total money earned was £1212.50 but £628 was the only sum paid into my account, this is been going on for a long time I believe the AGENCY and their umbrella pay roll company Aare robbing me , is there any thing I can do to get my money back, like employ a neutral audit to help me delve into the situation ? please advise me I am working hard but not getting enough to pay my morgage and bills on time because of this .
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : Just to be clear your net pay shows one amount but the sum received is substantially less?