75100385

I am being investigated for benefit fraud (Swansea) I was considering

I am being investigated for benefit fraud (Swansea) I was considering contacting Rodney Hylton potts to help me I am to be interviewed under caution on Tuesday
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : How can I help you with this please?
Customer:

I have received a letter calling me for an interview under caution and taped for next tuesday I am being investigated for breach of rules and regs in respect to housing ben and council tax and failure to declare income, hylton potts offers to help for fixed price £245 I need help and want to know if this is a sensible option?

Alex Watts : How much is the overpayment? Have you failed to declare a change in circumstances ?
Customer:

I don't know any amounts or why they think I have changed circumstances, I was asked several months ago about cheques that was being paid into my bank from my aunt, which is for my (ex) husband I am assuming it is related to this. It difficult to know how to proceed without knowing what they are claiming as if I I turn up with a solicitor that makes me look guilty but I know they are not planning a cosy chat

Customer:

I think the money which went through my bank is about £15K.

Alex Watts : So no circumstances have changed?
Customer:

I live in council flat on my own and have never had any overnight visitors, my husband lives separately I do see him but we are not a couple

Customer:

I have been trying to help him as he is in deep financial touble and we were married for 30yrs and have daughter, and joint debts from the past

Customer:

He has been developing a care system for the elderly and my aunt who is 92 and blind has been giving money to him for that through me, I have power of attorney over my aunt, if that is relavent

Customer:

I believe that the money my husband received is recorded in his accounts, he is self employed and he also receives housing benefit

Customer:

I have not told him or anyone else about this letter yet

Alex Watts : Ok. Is £245 a decent price, yes it is.
Alex Watts : Should you have legal representation, yes
Alex Watts : Does it show guilt, no.
Alex Watts : Is there anything else I can help you with?
Customer: