Jenny
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
32019188

A friend of mine works fast food franchise behind the

Customer Question

A friend of mine works for a fast food franchise behind the tills, the store he works in has been robbed two times with people with knifes and guns all of this has been reported by the store to the police and investigated as well as customers randomly attacking staff while intoxicated , my question is does the company he works for have a duty of care to provide training eg conflict management training or self defence training if so what does the law say

Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hello my name is ***** ***** you still like help with this?