13262538

Dear Sirs, A young lady with whom I have had an on / off relationship

Dear Sirs,
A young lady with whom I have had an on / off relationship with has fallen pregnant and claims the baby is mine. I believe this is quite likely true and she is now 6 months pregnant.
We have not lived together at any point on a permanent basis and she has always had her own accommodation. Am I liable for child maintenance ? If so how much can she claim ?
I am a semi - retired man with assets, own home and an income of around £38,000 PA.
I am much older than her and have also asked for a paternity test to be done although I have reasons to believe the child is likely mine.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
If you are the biological father of the child then you are liable for Child Maintenance at 12% of your gross income
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details