12826847

I live abroad and rent out my house in UK. Have just heard

Customer Question

I live abroad and rent out my house in UK. Have just heard that my neighbour is constructing a conservatory. The bldg has 3 very small houses: two at front one at the back. All our deeds (shared freehold) have covenant stating 'Not without vendor's previous consent in writing to make any addition to the dwelling house nor to erect any other building or structure'. The wall is already about 3 ft high and when completed will severely restrict my light. Can I still stop it?
Also states: not to use any unbuilt part of property for any purpose except as a garden ...'
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please cancel. thank you.