12826847

, I would like to ask what should I do if my neighbours cats

, I would like to ask what should I do if my neighbours cats are fouling everywhere (front/back garden, my front door step). I've spoken to her in the beginning of summer, she apologized, said looking home cats. But nothing's changed since then, only more poos.. Those cats growing so fast, now there are maybe 8 adult cats or more, don't know how many kittens, seen one pregnant again.. moreover, they keep kitchen window opened, so some other cats going in and out (feeding them all). I don't know what I can tell her, don't think she can change anything.
Could you advise me, please, thanks.
.

Thank you question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.

What do you want to know about this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what shall I do next, don't what to be in trouble if say something to them or do illegal.

What are you hoping to do about this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I want to get rid of those cats, I want my normal life back and hygiene gardens.

I am really sorry but there is no prospect of that.
If the extent if this is that they are defecating in your garden then I understand that is displeasing to you but it is not actionable.
Cats are semi wild animals in law and their owners are not responsible actions whilst roaming. Dogs are quite different.
Even the local council will not act over the number I'm afraid. You have to have more than 11 animals to need a boarding establisment licence and even if she did offend all she would need to do is apply licence.
You can try to negotiate with her. She sounds willing to engage. But there is no way of forcing her to remove these cats unless she is willing Im afraid.
Sorry if that is bad news.
Can I clarify anything ?
Experience: Over 5 years in practice
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Do I have right to ask her to come to pick up all poos?

You can ask her to do anything you like.
What you cannot do is force her to do that in law. Of course, she doesn't know that so a complaint to her may be effective.
However, cats are semi wild animals in law and she isnt responsible actions when roaming.
The closest that you could come is to argue nuisance but that is always very difficult if she contests it because you have to prove it is her cats and only her cats which is impossible with cats.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

she lives in council house, would it make any difference to all this case?

No, not really.
Even private tenants are governed by the council.
The only time it would make a difference is if the tenancy or deeds refuse permission to keep animals.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

as I understood, I can't do anything, just live around stinky mess. I bought my house 2 years ago, spend loads of money public toilet. cats got more rights then humans, it's so depressive... Cry

I think Pets at Home do a spray that deters cats from coming into the garden.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I've spend more then 200 pounds already, tried everything from sprays to sound and water repellents... you're my last hope, thought there's any institutions who's dealing with poor hygiene caused by someone else cats.

I am afraid there are no other routes than the ones above.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you very much. Good night.

No problem and all the best.
Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. information, please start your question with ‘’.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

, are you going to take 38 pounds every week? I don't need any more answers..

You need to email customer services about that on***@******.*** o.uk