75100385

I was wrongly arrested on allegation of common assault (I had

Customer Question

I was wrongly arrested on allegation of common assault (I had led Beverley out of my room several days before) on the day I was arrested Beverley had punched me but she did not get arrested. I was kept at the police station over the night according to Beverley that was the intention to do so. One of the officers was very impolite on that evening.
Next day I reported 2 stolen items, one LED TV and one Apple laptop which Beverley had bought it from the back of a white van for £200. The products had been stolen from the comet warehouse.
When Beverley had been taken to the station with the TV, I locked all the doors and was planning to report her credit card fraud (£200,000 to £300,000) to the police. I was very scared to do so as they had already threatened me to keep my mouth shut. So I also considered that maybe it is a better solution to encourage them again to get a solicitor to solve the problem and also confirm that I am not involved in this fraud.
Next day Barbara came to the house to talk to me before she entered the house the video cam and my mobile voice recorder was switched on.
Soon after that I realised that there are people waiting outside waiting for her command.
She said she is going to the kitchen to make a tea but after she put the kettle on she opened the back door and started shouting for Beverley. I panicked and called the police. And she started shouting “he is trying to rape me” I was so scared to make the smallest touch to her and she started strangling me and beating me up and threatening me that if I say anything to the police she would put me in a right ….
Then Beverley entered the house. After a bit of conversation and threats from them, Beverly started opening her top and pulling down hear jeans she could not go much further as I run and opened the door asking the neighbours to call the police and I was hoping that people come and see that I am not raping her.
The police attended. I was shocked with police reaction to the matter. The only thing that could explain the police behaviour apart from extreme level of racism and discrimination was police corruption and their involvement in setting up the trap. The police did not arrest any of them and took all the keys from me and gave it to them and at the end they gave me a single key for the front door.
The police shouted and threatened me and acted as Beverley’s private army. Even Beverley told me that she could hear them but she could not come up to stop them as there were officers with her !!!!
Police told me that the owners of the house are going to the court and get me evicted. The reality was that they had told Beverly to go round the block and come back.
There are a lot more to tell ……………
Alex Watts : Hello no name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : What is it you would like to know about this?
Customer :

Hello Alex

Customer :

I would like to know what is the best actions I can take ?

Customer :

I have left the UK

Customer :

I am suffering from PTSD as a result of that

Customer :

I would like to press charges against beverley and barbara and the police

Alex Watts : from Beverley?
Alex Watts : against the police for what?
Customer :

Police helped beverley in this

Customer :

and refused to arrest them

Alex Watts : you want to Sue the police for not arresting Beverley?
Customer :

yes

Customer :

and helping them

Alex Watts : what did the IPCC say?
Customer :

Beverley works in Court

Customer :

and knows the offices

Alex Watts : ok.
Alex Watts : k
Customer :

officers

Alex Watts : what did the IPCC say?
Customer :

so the police helped them

Customer :

the IPCC has forwarded the complains to the police station (who are beverleys friend)

Customer :

the IPCC said that they can not deal with this matter before the police deals with it itself

Customer :

and the police complaint department said to me that there has been no police attendance to this address regarding the issue that i complaint about

Alex Watts : Ok, well let me deal with the police refusing to arrest point. You can't sue them for this. The police, as case law shows, has no duty to you. Therefore you can't Sue them. What you can do is judicially review that decision not to arrest, you would need to issue proceedings in the high court. A judge would consider whether their decision not to arrest was legal and reasonable. The judge can agree with their decision not to arrest or disagree with it.
Alex Watts : As for suing Bev here are the steps.
Alex Watts : You need to write and set out your losses and request a payment within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy
Alex Watts : If they do not pay you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
Alex Watts : The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
Alex Watts : If the matter is defended it will be set down for a trial. If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim and you will not need representation.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer : I have the following questions and concerns which I would be very grateful if you give me the answers or introduce to me relevant source of information so I could study them? 1. Are the sound recordings I have made valid and can they be used in the court or the IPCC as evidence?2. How about the video recording?3. How successful can the police or IPCC would be in covering up the matter or deny the calls that were made to them and the attendance of the officers to 34 Jason Walk or their cooperation with Beverley and others who were involved in the incident?4. I have the understanding that are the calls and SMS made in the UK are logged by BT which shows the time and duration of the calls. Is this true and how could this information be obtained for the calls and sms related to my numbers? 5. One of my concerns are that: the officers who were involved in this mater now are worried. They will do their best and can use their resources/contacts/power that they have to get themselves out of this situation and as a result of that they will try to put me into trouble to justify their actions or force me to withdraw from my complaints. I want toknow what could they do and how I could do to be protected against their harassments?6. I have the concern that these officers use their resource and power to flag my name to be watched. I am originally from Iran and travel to Iran often. They can twist things and use that as my weakness. The last time I left the U.K. In the airport, Antiterrorism police stopped me and questioned me. that raised my concerned why after so many years I got stopped for the first time !!!!7. A lot of my belongings are in london still. Things (drugs etc ) can be planted in my stuff and then they make meresponsible for that.
Alex Watts : 1. I can't say whether they are valid, but they may be used.
Alex Watts : 2. yes, see above
Alex Watts : 3. It's unlikley the IPCC would cover up any matter, they are independent
Alex Watts : 4. Yes BT can carry call logs. You would need to apply to BT or the court for disclosure of this information
Alex Watts : 5. You can seek a court Injunction for harassment if you wish
Alex Watts : 6. Yes I can see why you are concerned, but the Police have nothing to do with the UKBA
Alex Watts : 7. It's unlikely drugs would be planted
Alex Watts : Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?
Customer :

I have left the UK now. can i press charges from out of the UK?

Customer :

can I instruct a solicitor to do that?

Customer :

or do i have to come to the UK myself?

Alex Watts : Yes you can press charges outside the UK, but if there is a trial you need to come back for that.
Customer :

but i am too ill to attend the trail

Customer :

can I attend the trail by phone/skype etc?

Alex Watts : If the court has facilities it is possible
Customer :

it is too scary for me the come back to their hands. I will shake and have anxiety attckes

Alex Watts : Ok.
Customer :

I made a crime report and the police said that I have to meet an officer to sign it so they can investigate that

Alex Watts : Ok
Customer :

I said I am not able to do so. Can my solicitor sign it on my behalf? and he said no it has to be myself

Customer :

is that true?

Alex Watts : Yes you have to sign, your solicitor can not.
Customer :

Can I go to the UK embassy in where I am to sign the crime report?

Alex Watts : No.
Customer :

so if i am not able to go to the UK to do sign the police will never investigate the mater?

Alex Watts : Correct.
Alex Watts : i am sorry to say
Customer :

i underestand

Alex Watts : It's disgusting I know you should be able to press charges from anywhere in the world.
Customer :

understand

Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything else for you?
Customer :

when I had made the crime report Beverley's friend had called Beverley from the police station and had informed her that I have made a complaint. can they do that?

Alex Watts : Yes
Customer :

you mean it is legal for the police to call beverley and say that to her?

Alex Watts : Yes
Customer :

the police said that now beverley had made and a ligation against me and he would like to arrest me now.

Customer :

how could i find out if she had made any a ligations against me ?

Customer :

can i call the police and ask?

Alex Watts : Yes you can do that or your solicitor can
Customer :

and does it mean that I have to attend the UK for that or my solicitor can deal with it on my behalf?

Alex Watts : Solicitor can deal on your behalf unless the police want to question you,then you would have to attend
Customer :

I have recorded my communication with the police on the phone. can these voice recordings be used in court against the police?

Alex Watts : Yes
Customer :

also regarding Beverley credit card fraud. I have told the police and they are not interested about it

Customer :

she has over a mill assets and still did not pay the credit cards back

Alex Watts : Ok, you can't make them investigate or prosecute
Customer :

she stole the money from the credit card companies

Customer :

can i tell the credit card companies?

Alex Watts : Yes but you can't make the police do anything
Customer :

i have emails from beverley to me which proves that

Customer :

and will these emails be valid or can Beverley say that the emails are not from her?

Alex Watts : Emails are valid.
Alex Watts : Can I clairfy anything else for you today?
Customer :

thank you

Customer :

how can i keep a copy of this conversation?

Alex Watts : Onxe you rate the format changes so you can keep it.
Alex Watts : The button should be at the bottom of the screen
Customer :

i see

Customer :

will it be emailed to me?

Customer :

and how could i ask followup questions?

Alex Watts : You can copy and paste it or print screen.
Alex Watts : When you rate the question does not close and you can ask follow up questions
Customer :

even if i switch off my computer and come back tomorrow?

Alex Watts : Yes
Alex Watts : you have my word on that
Customer :

thank you

Customer :

so i just need to rate and press reply now?

Alex Watts : happy to help but please remember to rate my answer before you go today
Alex Watts : yes please
Customer :

sure

Customer :

thank you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Alex the followings is the statment Beverley made for her solicitor I was wondering if you could inform me if this is a credit card fraud ?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

LIST FOR MY SOLICITOR

1) List of Assets

Matrimonial home Madeira Avenue

House in Fulham

Factory

Flat in Wandsworth

34 Jason Walk

2)

The reason why he didn’t give me my settlement was because I had everything in my name, i.e. credit cards which was owed around 250-300k and if there was anything in my name the creditors would have taken it. Also, he was still living in the matrimonial home when I left and was sold January 2010. After the mortgage was paid off, the remainder I believe, was put into the factory, well, that is what he has said.

In the meantime, I wasn’t given any money and he said that I couldn’t get a job as they would investigate me and he didn’t want that.

3)

He put the credit cards in my name, because I had a 100% top credit rating and he trusted me, but unfortunately, I made the mistake by adding him on my cards and he used it for the business and other things, then we got into a debt of over 250k. He is suppose to be sorting it out, but hasn’t done so as yet and that is why I cannot have anything in y name or own anything as it will be taken away.

4)

He moved my address to France so the creditors could not get hold of my easily, so as far as they are concerned, I live in France.

5)

I have been waiting for him to pay me what I am entitled to, half of the above assets. He has told a member of my family that I will be lucky to get the house 34 Jason Walk, which is worth around 250k. He is making excusses about the house in Fulham, the flat and the factory, that I won’t get anything. He cannot sell the house in Fulham which is still in my name and I don’t think he has intensions of selling, so I cannot get any of the money. The factory he is doing up and will either work from there, make it into penthouse flats (as seen on architects drawings) or just sell it on, but he isn’t including me in it. We had our business there and I worked over 12 years in the factory, building up our business and he is trying to say that I am not entitled, it is owned by the pensioners, but apparently, he owns it.

6)

His good friend Richard Thornton, who is a retired solicitor on medical grounds, use to own the house in Fulham and it was going to be reposed so my ex husband and myself bought it, in the meantime, Richard Tjornton is living in a flat in Hastings which we have been paying and my ex is still paying.

My ex is trying to say that Richard is entitled to some of the money from Fulham; the reason being is that he doesn’t give me anything and he is in cahoots with Richard, Richard will do anything that he says.

7)

My ex is pleading poverty, but he manages to live in a house paying 2k a month and goes to Spain for lengths of time at least 4 times a year and runs three cars, is that someone that is skint?

It could be but if the police won't proscute there is nothing you can Sadly do.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What kind of charges would they be facing if the credit company chase them? for committing 300,000 pounds credit card fraud?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Beverley also emailed me the followings, can on use it as her threats against me in court ?
"
I really thought I had heard the last of you, but no, your still trying to cause trouble.
Had a phone call yesterday from one of my Friends at Plumstead Police Station yesterday, asking about you. He wanted to know if you were still living with me and told me why you had phoned, trying to bring something towards me and my sister, I won't tell you what he said about you, but as far as they are concerned, you don't have a case against me not to worry and I said I wasn't as I have nothing to hide. They have everything down on record and if they thought there was anything they would take it further. They thought that I had a case against you, the police officer asked if I wanted to press charges with you pushing me and the bruising I got from a struggle with you, but I said I didn't, maybe, I made a mistake not to. I also explained about the money you stole from me, he then said that I should have reported it, if it does go further then I will. You forget everything I did for you when you came to My country, you were in a bad way, mentally disturbed. I am sorry to say, you still are mentally disturbed and thats nothing to do with me. You were ready to come and live with me, not much rent and using my car, also having sex, using me I would say. You forget about claiming benefit while living here, your not squeaky clean. By the way, how is your mother, is she doing ok in the nursing home? Also, has your father paid anyone else to get your brother from going into service. I don't have anything to hide, you tried to get me arrested for the TV, but back fired against you, it wasn't stolen, you tried hard to get me into trouble. I can't tell you what to do, if you want to come into my country and try and press charges, that's fine, I will do the same. You should get on with your life, I am now, got a nice man who I met at one of the courts I worked in London, he is a Barrister and knows everything about you and would be more than delighted to represent me. Life is too short for you to be so bitter and twisted"
It could be fraud or just the debt of £300k
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It is definitely a fraud as they had planned it that way and she has got the money to pay the 300k off but she claims that she has not got the money and she lives in France. when the debt collect companies came to the door she claimed that she is Barbara Colin (not beverley)

Yes I understand. However you can't make the Police prosecute.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i underestand that. I just want to know if it is proven that this is a fraud of 300K. what the penalty would be for them? do they go to prison for that or just a fine?

It would be prison.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

how long approximately ?

Ten years maximum
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Beverley also emailed me the followings, is it considering as threatening ? or he email is legal?

"
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Beverley also emailed me the followings, is it considering as threatening ? or her email is legal?

Forget about that, just concentrate on your initial complaint and getting on with your life.
Some people are just nasty. Even if it was illegal you would need to go to the UK to make a complaint.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Alex,

I was wondering if you or your firm represent me in the court if i need a solicitor?

thank you

Sadly I am not allowed to represent you, against site rules.
But only if it goes to Court will you need a Solicitor.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you Alex,

Is there a limitation on the number of questions I can ask you? I just don't want to bother you but i have a lot of questions ( I am on Unlimited Subscription Plan)

If that is OK with you I ask my other questions but please inform me if I should not be doing so.

Many thanks.

If you could ask me one question then open a new one each time I would be grateful. This means it's more economical for me to talk to you each time. As the site credits me per question.
But start them for Alex W as there are 3 of us!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No, thank you!