75100385

I sold and sent out a smoker cabinet worth £600 to an online

I sold and sent out a smoker cabinet worth £600 to an online customer which I have not been paid for. I did send a demand for payment or return of the goods by Royal Mail tracked and signed for which was delivered. I have not heard anthing back. Also there have been 3 other attempts to order equipment without paying from the same address but with different names. Can anyone advise me what my options are if indeed there are any.
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

For now please let me know why you did not take payment before sending the goods?

Alex Watts :

Is the address local to you?

Customer:

I made a mistake not checking the money had actualy been transfered into my account I recieved the notification email but the money had not actualy been transfered. The address is arin Harlow around sixty miles from my location

Alex Watts :

You need to write and set out your losses and request a payment within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

Alex Watts :

If they do not pay you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.

Alex Watts :

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

Alex Watts :

If the matter is defended it will be set down for a trial. If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim and you will not need representation.

Alex Watts :

Customer:

Thats what I thought I have already ssent the letter signed delivery and it was signed for just wondering if the name is ***** ***** entity. I suppose I will have to pay a visit. Thanks for the help.

Alex Watts :

Yes I think it may be worth a visit.

Alex Watts :

Can I clarify anything else for you?

Customer:

No thats fine thanks