75100385

Does anyone do a no win no fee in a case against someone who has taken money in an investm

Does anyone do a no win no fee in a case against someone who has taken money in an investment and not given a penny back?Yes I am the person who contacted you before about a man called Ron Mackie who had 30 000 pounds the police looked into it and did nothing saying it is a civil matter
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : What were the terms of the investment ?
Customer:

30 000 down a 41 000 profit

Customer:

They were to buy bulk amount of houses in Florida and Detroit do them up and sell them

Alex Watts : Ok. Anything in writing?
Alex Watts : Is Ron a UK resident ?
Customer:

No I signed legal papers I believe he lives in South Africa

Alex Watts : Ok. What does the agreement say about disputes and governing law?
Customer:

I don't know all I know the police did nothing said they could not trace him when I told them all his phone numbers and where he was still doing meetings to get more money out of people they did not even approach him very one sided

Alex Watts : but he is not from the UK?
Alex Watts : Dont you have a copy of the agreement you signed?
Customer:

Yes he is British they were the Cumbria police CID

Customer:

All paperwork I sent to the police

Customer:

I don't know what it says he is from the UK don't have a copy he has taken a lot of peoples money a vast amount

Alex Watts : Sure. Can you ask for a copy back?
Alex Watts : do you know his address in the UK?
Customer:

Police wont do nothing but tell me its a strong case for a civil matter but I am in debt and have not a penny left

Customer:

N o he use to live in Cumbria but is always flying here and there but thinks he lives in South Africa

Customer:

He has massive lawsuits against him in America don't think he can do business over there

Alex Watts : Ok. The difficulty you have is if he lives in South Africa you need to issue proceedings there.
Alex Watts : if you don't know where he lives in the UK or he has no assets here there is no point issuing here
Customer:

ok thanks for your help bye

Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please
Customer:

No thanks

Alex Watts : If you rate my answer will it be positive?
Customer:

Yes

Alex Watts : you really do need the contract back from the police or a copy
Alex Watts : That is really important
Alex Watts : If I could ask you to rate my service before you go today, the button should be at the bottom of the screen
Alex Watts : If you need more help please click reply
Customer:

Well does not matter if I not getting my money back does it

Alex Watts : Sadly I think if he is abroad and has no assets here it's going to be very very hard
Alex Watts : In reality you are unlikely to get no win no fee solicitor in the UK because of the jurisdiction issue.