12826847

Jo,Happy new year to you. Could you please give the

Hi Jo,
Happy new year to you.
Could you please give the contact of the Solicitors that I have to get in touch regarding my son? Much appreciated?
Michael.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I last got in contact with you on the 30/11/2014 and asked you if there was a Solicitor that could help me in regards ***** ***** matter. This was regarding my son who was charged by Brent Housing Partnership. I wonder if you can put me in contact with a Civil Matter Solicitor?

Many thanks,

Michael XXXXX

I thought I gave you a link?
Are they not interested?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I got in contact with them but haven't yet got a reply from them at the moment . Yes they would be interested, however at the time my father passed away. I'd like to try again to get in contact.

Ok.
You need a firm that can deal with defamation. It is fairly rare that they are specialists in that areas there is not enough work but the firm I gave you will cover defamation.
You may need to ring several. They are not always good at coming back to people.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes you can. Can you give me a few Law Companies please?

Try here
http://www.libel-law.co.uk/
or
http://www.southamptonrowsolicitors.com/Services-for-Individuals/Defamation.shtml
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you very much for your help much appreciated

No problem and all the best.
Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jomo1972’.