13262538

I am being chased by my ex through the CSA and I

I am being chased for money by my ex through the CSA and I dont have contact with my children at all, in fact I havent had contact with them for a number of years.
What can I do? When they dont want to know me but my money is good enough and I am not in the mothers eyes good enough. I suffer from mental health issues and work for a living but she wont allow them to get to know me!
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you but I am afraid that you are going to find my answer very hard to accept.
The fact that you do not see your children at all does not mean that you do not have to pay maintenance for them - however unfair this may seem
If you fail to pay then the CSA will inevitable take action against you to enforce the Order
One option that you could try is to try Family mediation to re-establish contact - using a mediator trained to work with young people - to try and ensure that at least the children are given a chance to express their views - and gives you a chance to correct any false information
I hope that this is of some assistance - please ask if you need more details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your response, your right I dont understand and dont feel its fair, and am greatly distressed by the system by which Fathers have to live biased system that it is. Thank you anyway!

I am sorry - I do know how hurtful this must be
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Clare many thanks for your email, your right and as it stands Im the one being mugged by her. You say there is skant all that I can do, so I say whats the point in asking further questions. I am experienced enough to know that I will have to deal with this alone and that's where its biased. We fathers have no say or rights under this system so I will find another way to deal with this issue. Thank you