12826847

a new question my partner has faluse alligations

Customer Question

hi a new question for you my partner has faluse alligations made against him and has been put on bail and the police keeps putting bail forward upto 3 times now he has to live away from his family 3 boys and his wife and whole situation is sending us mad its efecting the children badley the alligation of grumming which is a lie i am working and finding it really hard with this alligation against me at work
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i been accused for grumming its taking to long what can i do

I'm not sure what you mean?
Obviously there are no magic wands that will make the charge go away. You just defend it in the normal way through the court process.
Was there something specific you wanted to know about this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

why do they keep exspanding the bail as the is no prove of the charge

Probably because this is a charge of grooming and they do not want him to return to a house which contains three children. Probably their objection is that he will commit further offences.
I realise that this is a substantial interference with his right to a family life and you want to avoid that but it is a lot better than being remanded in custody until the date of his trial which is the other alternative.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi we been in touch council today about our boiler that is broken ,they keep replacing parts on the boiler, the heating keeps going off, we got three children , plus the ceiling wet throuth , in the room, and smell, and had to put a fannel, over my face to go in the boys room, its seem like they just replacing parts , instead, replacing the boiler, i had to live away from home because ,and te council wont come till friday , i dont think it good enough,

You would need to ask another question about that I am afraid.
It is a separate issue to the one above.