75100385

I am a security officer who is having trouble with minors at

Customer Question

I am a security officer who is having trouble with minors at the library.they charge in and cause trouble,going up and down in the lifts,swearing out loud at staff and members of the public,knocking on windows and doors,intimating people,and enjoy telling me that I cannot touch them.pleasr tell me what I can do in the way or control and restraint.and please don't say phone the police because they don't want to know.
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 2 years ago.
LondonlawyerJ :

Hello, I am solicitor with 20 years experience. I will try to help you with this.

LondonlawyerJ :

I fear tht these kids are quite worldly wise. If they confine their activities to behaviour below crime ( no theft , no criminal damage) there is very little you can do? How old are they? Do you know who they are? If this is a local authority library (even if it isn't) then your council will have a department who deal with anti social behaviour which this definitely is. This can include sanctions against them or their parents in some circumstances.

JACUSTOMER-b15s974s- : They are between 14 to 16 years of age,we don't know who they are or where they live,this is mob rule.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Have you reported this to the police please?