Matt Jones
Matt Jones, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified and practising Solicitor with over 7 years post qualification experience
13732703

Ben. I have been in conversation with one of your Doctors

Customer Question

Hi Ben. I have been in conversation with one of your Doctors regarding a vasectomy I had about two years ago and the outcome is as follows- I would say that a simple vasectomy shouldn't cause a problem with the foreskin or the shaft of the penis. That's not to say that something didn't go wrong with the surgery itself but for now all I can say is you first would need to see a different urologist for a full evaluation of your problems and then, depending on his thoughts you could consult an attorney. Another option right now would be to post your question in the UK law section of JustAnswer
Expert:  Matt Jones replied 2 years ago.
Matt Jones :

HI there

Matt Jones :

It appears Ben may not be available. I am happy to assist if you wish?

Matt Jones :

Can you give me a brief description about what has happened to you up to this point, and what you are looking for assistance with?