bought (from plumb centre huddersfield) a top of range vokera

bought (from plumb centre huddersfield) a top of range vokera boiler which is now 12 months and five days old. today a vokera engineer is coming out to fix it for the sixth time,it has managed to keep going since october.
every time it breaks down i lose a days work (£150 a day) waiting for a vokera engineer and i have no heating or hot water for up to three days,this does not work well for my three year old son.
my question is, as i have lost all faith in this boiler as well as the company that made it plus the fact that it costs a fortune to own in unexpected expenses can i return it and demand a refund plus costs so i can go buy a boiler that works?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : For now please let me know if there is a warranty and how long it is?

hi alex, the boiler came with a five year warranty so there is still three years eleven months and three weeks left on the warranty.

Alex Watts : It's bad news I am afraid. If this was the first time it had broken down then you could have asked for a replacement or a repair.
Alex Watts : Because you have had a repair you have lost the right to have a replacement
Alex Watts : Under the sale of goods act you are now only entitled to further repairs.
Alex Watts : So if you had not accepted an Initial repair you could have rejected it.
Alex Watts : sadly you can't do this now.
Alex Watts : I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

ok, not what i wanted to hear but thanks for the honesty.

could i ask for a replacement boiler?

Alex Watts : You could potentialy Sue for breach of contact and claim some comes nation
Alex Watts : compensation
Alex Watts : You can ask, but it's not s right.
Alex Watts : As you have had a repair.
Alex Watts : Your legal entitlement is to continuing repair only
Alex Watts : I am sorry

ok no worries, i just feel like i have been ripped off after spending £1300 on a boiler and then had to effectively spend an additional £900 to keep having it fixed. here is a bit of free advice....... stay well away from vokera and there boilers. :)

Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience