13262538

I need to apply sons british Naturalization and my ex

Customer Question

I need to apply for my sons british Naturalization and my ex husband does not want to sign the application. I have a residency and non prohibited steps order and no contact order in place. What form should I complete and submit to the court to grant me the right to apply without his permission
Why is your ex objecting to this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Because he is very angry and bitter and I've contacted him via email to request his forwarding address so I can forward the divorce papers and he replied saying he will not get anything from him not even a signature and if I want him to sign any thing I should forge his signature. And I should not contact him again.
The judge voided the contact order die to the face he only attend one contact centre session and did not meet with cafcass as requested and also didn't come to court on two occasions. And he has not has contact with my son since December 2013
What is required under the guidance notes if he will not sign?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Guidens notes says both parents with parental responsibility should sign if just one parent signs then you have to provide proof of court order giving me authorisation to sign without his permission. Hence why I need to know what the appropriate court application form I should submit to the court?
In that case what you need is a Specific Issue order giving you permission to sign this alone.
This is obtained using a Form C100 - available here
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/c100-eng.pdf
and the fee is £215.
Please as if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Claire just one question must I go for mediation? When we seperated I was assigned to a domestic violence support worker and mediation was never a option? And I see on the application that I can submit a urgent request from the court as he won't co operate and he moved from his previous address and I don't know where he lives?
It would be wiser to attend the Mediation Assessment and Information meeting and let the mediator certify that this is not suitable for mediation (which they will)