75100385

I worked company and was paid through a umbrella

Customer Question

I worked company and was paid through a umbrella company who deducted tax and NI. after I finished the work I left and worked elsewhere. 1 month after I left I was paid upto date, The following month they paid me again even though I never submitted any paperwork.
They informed me the following month, I repaid the money and thought no more. But now I have received a debt collection letter to recover 2 more payments they paid me £5000.
and £700 the money how can they charge me money into my bank and causing all this hassle, how do I stand do they have to accept a reasonable offer as no way can I afford to pay back that amount
Alex Watts :

my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

please let me know whether you have the payments set to one side you didnt do any work?