12826847

father denying me his new address.i have no proof of a new

Customer Question

father denying me his new address.i have no proof of a new address but my sons tells me he stays at another house weekends. my son is due to stay there tomorrow through until monday am i within my rights to stop the contact if there is a court order in place. i have asked numerous times for the new address or his girlfriends address where i believe my son stays he just ignores my emails. i have phoned his home address and my sons fathers dad has answered saying my son was not there this was at my sons bedtime so this backs up that he does not reside at this address anymore. my son is four and says we do not stay at daddys house anymore.
Is there a court order in place regarding contact and do you have any fears for the safety of the child?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes there is a court order in place. His dad has driven off and left him when he was three years old on drop of to my house all of which I have on CCTV recorded. This is the only proof I have on this regarding my sons safety