13262538

My sister put covant on to us getting probate ( my mum done

My sister put covant on to us getting probate ( my mum done a will stating she does not want my sister have anything n she done a will too to reasons why ) my stated she was not in right state of mind which I belive my mum solicitors did a test or same thing to make sure she was , so we asking to be taken to court as to yet she can not prove what she saying and she can't as she never saw mum in her last two yr of her life and away abroad on holiday off her death, my mum done her will 2/3 weeks before her passing she passed of paniunma caused by her haveing chemo which she could not fight it as she had low Amun system , my question is what chance would she have in court of the judge allowing anything ? As if it over turned cause there three of us only her not getting anything but what point of a will if my sister over turns it with lies I think we have evidence mums state of mind was ok was till the very end

Thank you question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Her chances of success, based on all that you have told me, are very very small.
It appears that your mother was mentally capable at the time she made the Will, had a good reason your sister and even made those reasons clear.
i suspect your sister is hoping that she will be offered something to simply go away to save the estate the cost of actually fighting the claim
Please ask if you need further details