12826847

My solicitor has been with me whenI ws arrested and taken to

Customer Question

My solicitor has been with me whenI ws arrested and taken to the police station.The charge against me is to incite a girl under 14 years of age to commit an act of gross indecency.
What should my solicitor be doing to pre my case
.
Thank you question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
If you have only just been to the police station then there is nothing that anybody can do. Until you are charged and he receives the Crown's evidence there is no action that can realistically be taken.
Thereafter, it depends on the facts of the case. Many cases involve no real investigation at all. It is just a case of shaking away at their case until you create a doubt. Some cases do require defence witnesses to be seen although the nature of the allegation you face it is not likely.
If you give me more specific information about what you are hoping he would tell then I will be able to tell you whether that is likely.
Can I clarify anything else ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ihope that I may just get a suspended sentence.but the three girls are all friends. If found guilty what length of sentence am i likely to receive.

It depends. I would really need the facts of the allegation to tell you reliably.