75100385

A credit card used...

Customer Question

A credit card used to purchase fuel was sent out to my old business address after I had sold it in the name of one of my ex employees who had not used it 4 years.The old card I had destroyed as soon as it was not needed.One little blip on my part was that I had not informed them of the change of address as the postman used to re deliver the post to my normal address.However this stopped ,could have been due to maybe a change of postman.Bearing in mind the new card was sent out to although the account had been desd years.Should n't they have checked to see if it was now needed especially as they were sending out an instrument which was a licence to print money when falling into the wrong hands as it was a fuel card WITH NO PIN.The card fell into the wrong hands and the employee at my old business now a carwash fraudulently used it to purchase £1300 in various cars all noted on an invoice that I got.Immediately on learning of the fraudulent use of the card I cancelled th
Alex Watts :

my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

If it is a credit card wont the card company just charge it back ?