13262538

My son has not seen his children in 5 months there is a court

Customer Question

My son has not seen his children in 5 months there is a court sitting in March would it be possible to have a fathers for justice person to attend with him with the view of being able tostartseeing them again.
What has happened with the Court Application so far?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

this has been ongoing now for three years and it is the fourth time my son has been stopped contact with the children and also our selves the grandparents.cafcas are involved would it be possible for a person from fathers for rights to attend with him in March at the next court sitting. Would be most obliged if you could reply today.

You can certainly approach Fathers for Justice and see if they will assist your son but I would strongly advise against it as they are known for a confrontational approach which will not be helpful.
It would be more sensible to approach Families need fathers
http://www.fnf.org.uk/
Who have a good success rate in this area
Alternatively your son could look for a "mckenzie friend" who could assist him in court
You can read more about Mckenzie friends here
http://www.familylawweek.co.uk/site.aspx?i=ed1568
If I can give you more assistance about the case then do please give me further details and I will endeavour to assist you