12826847

, I am

Customer Question

dear madam, I am 64 have non curable cancer, my house is going through with the sale had to sell cheap still have a mortgage .I owe 19 k to a friend which will be paid back when the money goes through my bank.then I will transfer this amount direct from my bank to his,however complicated because I shall be moving into an adapted council house soon and need to claim housing benefits what proof do I need to show the housing benefit people.i am on a low pension.also get living disability help due to my complex medical needs.just completed 2 and a half years chemo plus other therapy.now in remission for the moment do not know how long I have to live.what bit of money I have left after giving back my 19k I should have 8 k left.thank you for any constructive advise.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
How much capital will this leave you with please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

dear madam, kindly cancel my application with you.i am not pleased with the service.best regards.brenda XXX