12826847

Alex - a decision was deferred by Directors regarding a legally ten

Customer Question

Hi Alex - a decision was deferred by Directors regarding a legally tendered quotation for works to communal property for lighting in garages, which are owners responsibility under the terms of the lease to the AGM. A significant majority voted for the works. One person voted against and a couple abstained although there was around 15 present. One of the abstained is a Director. The 3 other Directors voted in favour. The Director who is against the proposal now wishes to have the majority decision overturned. We have no provision in our Articles of Association - can one Director have the AGM decision overturned?
Expert:  Alex J. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
Was proper notice of the AGM given by the directors?
Was the AGM quarate?
Does the company use Table A articles?
AJ