75100385

My client is threatening to sue me for £3k loss of

Customer Question

My client is threatening to sue me for £3k loss of half her wedding footage. She also wants the refund of the cost of her package of £945. She signed our contract stating that in the case we fail in recording the footage we're only liable to the price of the package.
However, we have a built a great reputation and do not want her to defame us on social media. We are happy to offer the package price back. Plus something negotiable on top.
Is there anything we can use to make an offer and at the same time have a disclaimer that will prevent her from distributing her and our words online?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
,
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question .
,
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish to continue to search to assist you or would you like to close your question at this time?
Thank you patience,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Have you guys lost all of your lawyers?

,
No, we have plenty of Experts still. I'm afraid I have had no feedback on this question.
We will continue to look Professional to assist you.
Thank you patience,
my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
You make it a condition that the offer is in full and final settlement and that they will not publish anything adverse about the event.
That is it. If they accept then you have the deal.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/